Digital Marketing Strategy
What is Market
Market is defined as “a regular gathering of people for the purchase and sale of products”. But is it true for now ?
Today market has transformed for everyone, the new market place is digital. As per report published by statista , almost 1/3 of customer are buying product online. And people are selling across the geography, that’s the benefit of digital marketing.
In new digital world, a good idea or product has unlimited opportunity. And success of any product depends on its marketing and execution strategy.
Add Digital Marketing Strategy
If you are an entrepreneur or planning to start a new business then keep digital marketing under must to do thing. Its efficient and designed to bring quality customers without huge investment. But it requires consistent effort and thought through strategy.
Recipe of success for an entrepreneur
- Futuristic Product or Services : A futuristic Product or Services which is also solving some big problem
- Business Name : First essential is name, which explains about your product or service, not too lengthy, attractive
- Brand Logo: Logo gives identity to your product, it create engagement with customer.
- Distribution Network : A strong distribution network is one of the key ingredient for successful business strategy.
- Marketing & Promotion Strategy : A well thought through promotion & marketing strategy for both Offline and online platform
Once you are ready and your product is market, you can design promotion campaign. Promotion campaign can be created to target all potential customer or segmented campaign, targeting a small audience.
Objective of promotion campaign is to engage with your customers in every form, inform them about new product arrival using re-marketing tool, adding festival flavor as and when needed.
Business promotion is very crucial for any business success. Every enterprise has to keep a monthly budget for both Off line and Online business promotion.
There are different way to do Off line marketing and Online marketing. For Online marketing you can use Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn like social media platform. If needed hire a digital marketing expert.